In this class we will be discussing what Daily Devotions actually are, the purpose we use daily devotions, creating your own devotional booklets and working with prayer beads along with our devotions.Later on in the study we will discuss different types of devotions and also move on to morning, afternoon and evening devotional time and preparation. The final one we will be discussing emergency devotions as well.
This Class Has Space for 10 Students
To join this class contact: Savanna Moon email@example.com
- A camera and a way to upload photos
- Craft materials for Prayer Beads and Rosaries
- Access to herbs and oils and gemstones
- A small notebook, preferably Molskin 2.5X4 in size. Color of your choice. You can wait until after you have joined the class to get one of these as the color will need to have a specific significance It is suggested that you have at least 3 of these books.
You must provide Certificates of Completion for:
- Hall pass (Entrance Exam)
- Cleansing Methods
- Correspondences of Spellcrafting 104